Exporting to EPANET files
You can export data from a InfoWorks WS Pro network to an EPANET 2 file. For details of what data is exported and how, see EPANET export notes.
To export to an EPANET v2 file:
- In the Model Group window or Explorer window, right-click the network whose data you want to export.
- Select Export | To EPANET
This displays the EPANET 2 Export Data dialog.
- Optionally, select a control object and/or demand diagram to be exported in conjunction with the network.
- If there is more than one scenario for the network, choose the one to include in the export from the dropdown list.
- Select the location to which the file is to be exported by clicking the ellipsis button in the Export To (filename) section.
- Click the Produce File
button to carry out the export.
The file will always be saved with a default file extension .inp.