InfoWorks ICM provides a number of methods for selecting
Further information can be found in the following topics:
- Selecting Network Objects on the GeoPlan
- Selecting Network Objects on the Grid Windows
- Long Section Window
- Selecting Objects in a Polygon
- Selecting All Changed Objects
- Finding Objects on the GeoPlan
- SQL Queries
- Selection Lists
- Counting Selected Network Objects
When you select network objects on one view, that selection is reflected on all views of the network. So objects selected on the GeoPlan Window will also be highlighted on any Grid Windows for example.
The selection of network objects can be refined to include connected or associated network objects. This functionality is particularly useful when network components have been selected for copying (before using Edit | Copy Object(s)).
Once you have made a selection, you can store the selection for re-use in a Selection List. This list can be opened at any time.