A Status Bar below the InfoWorks ICM Main Window provides additional information such as:
- More information about a menu item or toolbar button if you leave the cursor over the menu item or button.
- Zoom or scale level on the GeoPlan Window. This is given as both the distance across the GeoPlan (the distance between the two closest opposite sides) and as a more conventional 1:n ratio.
- The current location of the cursor over the GeoPlan, given as the position relative to the origin of the coordinate system.
- The ground level at the current location of the cursor. See Displaying Ground Model Height on the GeoPlan.
- Flood depth at the current location of the cursor. See Displaying Flood Extents.
- Spatial rainfall intensity at the current location of the cursor. See Displaying Spatial Rainfall on the GeoPlan.
- The sum and average value of selected relevant numerical fields in a network object/results grid window. See Editing Data in the Network Object Grid Window.