Commit Changes Dialog
This dialog gives a summary of the changes you are about to commit to the master database and lets you to add a comment describing what you have changed and why. You can also compare your local copy of the version controlled item, including your recent changes, with another item of the same type in the master database.
The dialog is displayed when you carry out one of the following:
- Right-click on the version controlled item in the Explorer window and choose Commit changes (save to master) from the popup menu.
- Click Commit changes to master database on the File toolbar.
- Select Version control | Commit changes (save to master) from the Network menu when a Network or GeoExplorer window is the currently active window.
- Select Commit changes (save to master) from the Digitisation Template menu when a Digitisation Template is the currently active window.
- Close a locally modified version controlled item or close InfoWorks ICM in presence of one or more locally modified version controlled items. For this, the Prompt for commit before closing version controlled items option must be enabled in the Options dialog.
For more details see Committing Your Changes.